The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild so I dont have to solo all the time! (AD)

Lizzrdd
Lizzrdd
✭✭✭
Hi! I have been around since launch, took a looong break. Came back in May of this year, made a sorcerer and got her to VR 11. The problem is I keep having to solo everything, and thats no fun in an mmo. I would like to meet some people who actually run stuff like trials, that dang IC, stuff like that. A trade guild is cool, but it seems the guilds that are hard to find are not those. It would be really cool if Teamspeak was involved, but I have a vent acct too. Just as long as there is voice chat im good. I have been playing TES since Oblivion, and I think I have this sorc figured out, but I like to learn stuff! Im not elitist, dont know everything, and sure do need to learn how to PVP! Im also not a noob, played LOTS of diffrent MMO, RPG games. I totally dont mind helping out someone who needs it in a quest, doing some crafting, whatever either. One of my toons is MAX woodworking, clothing, and blacksmithing. (cept nirnhoned, that stuff is hard to get!) The other one has alchemy and provisioning MAX. Anyway there it is, My toons name is Lizzabetta, or Elouria. Hope to hear from you folks soon! Thanks for checking this out!
Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!