Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Aussie Gamer looking for a good ESO Guild!

Kayehm
Kayehm
Soul Shriven
Hey Guys, I am somewhat new to ESO currently level 30 and progressing very quickly! I am a semi-hardcore gamer I use to play World of Warcraft and League of Legends religiously at a "High-End 'level'" I am currently focusing on my ESO progression and I am looking for a high-end, friendly, active guild. A guild that does PVP/Raiding and Completion of the game e.g. Achievements, Exploration etc etc

Please contact me through forums or ESO :blush:

ESO Name: Kayehm
PS Name: vKayehm
  • Evolution319
    What alliance are you on Kay?

thanks,

Unrated
  • Kayehm
    Kayehm
    Soul Shriven
    DAGGERFALL! sorry should have specified ! :persevere:
  • Evolution319
    Lol no worries Kay,

I'll be honest. My guild is on Ebonheart, and we accept all players. If you are semi hardcore I realize you'd prefer a guild on daggerfall. However if you ever come over to EB message me on my psn ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's) . Even if you are on Dagger, we'd still invite you but taht is completely up to you =) .

Good luck Kay,

Unrated
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    I would invite but my guild is EP only. The one DC guy that I allowed in robbed the guild bank so it won't be happening again lol.

I wish you the best though, there's plenty of good multi-alliance guilds out there so you will pick up a couple of guilds from here at least :)
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • trevfw0420
    We're a mature KIND smokers guild. If you are at least 18 and you are a HIGHER thinker I'll send you an invite. We have members from Austrailia, Spain, Holland, all over the USA and all dominions and classes. Haha.
    I am the Redeye Recruiter for Kronic of the Divines.