The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ Member but no longer showing as one

MCFC_Ste
MCFC_Ste
I have ESO+ and it is on auto renewal, it was due to renew on the 1st of September and seem to renew without problem (got crowns, had xp boost etc.) but said I wouldn't get charged till the 17th for some reason. Now early this morning (over two weeks later) I had an email saying my ESO+ is due to be renewed on October 1st and all of a sudden I don't have ESO+ Anymore so cannot access the DLC, I haven't cancelled or anything and it is still set for auto renew, this is a bit frustrating.
City till I die
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Contact XB customer support. I noticed that while I received an email confirmation from MS that my ESO+ renewed on 9/15, it did not show up in my billing history, which I discovered as I needed to grab a new screen to submit to ZOS because I didn't receive my September allotment of crowns.

When I looked at my subscriptions page on XB.com, I saw that my subscription was set to renew again on 10/15, but that my credit card was scheduled to be charged on 9/25.

It turns out that there was a technical glitch when they went to charge my credit card, and the payment status was open. The support person ran my card again, and the payment went through. My billing history immediately updated to show my payment on 9/15. It may be that your card didn't get charged properly when your membership came up for renewal and somehow eventually was cancelled.
  • MadLax
    MadLax
    I'm just getting really mad here, with ZOS.
    Now my eso+ is also gone got my crowns after going through support, but now this.
    Had it on 09/16 and now its going. So i read @Jayne_Doe and the only thing i think it is, that my first eso+ try back on 06/17 where I stop the renew from, so i could try it out for a one month.

Now I can start another tricket tomorrow, and wait for 2weeks, by that time it already renewed on 10/05.
    Im going to ask for compensation, or I will cancel eso+ forever.

It's just too much trouble than it's worth..

Edited by MadLax on September 18, 2015 12:25AM
  • Zeritho
    Zeritho
    Soul Shriven
    My eso plus isn't showing up either, unfortunately I realized this after a 3 and a half hour queue for imperial city. Only to discover once I got there I couldn't open the doors.

Real frustrating here zenimax
    Moons Guide You.
  • Crusades
    Crusades
    ✭✭
    Mine is not showing up either. It shows that my membership renews on 10/4 so I am still current. I was playing in the imperial city just an hour ago, now I can't get in.
  • MadLax
    MadLax
    So i just looked, and before I had to make a ticket. And its back I have eso+ again..
    What the hell is ZOS doing?, atleast it saves me from making a tricket for now..
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    M$ issue, not ZOS. It was all over their service alerts page last night. When it doubt, check all avenues before placing blame. For those on PS4, couldn't tell ya.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    M$ issue, not ZOS. It was all over their service alerts page last night. When it doubt, check all avenues before placing blame. For those on PS4, couldn't tell ya.

Yes, there was an MS issue - as I said, my card wasn't charged properly, and I lost my ESO+ in-game benefits and access to DLC for a day. MS immediately sorted it when I contacted them, but I had to wait 24 hours for the benefits to show up in game.

However, I still have not received my 1500 crowns, so I had to submit ANOTHER ticket to ZOS. So, yes, if you don't have any ESO+ benefits AT ALL, it is probably a payment issue on MS/PS side. But, if your payment has gone through, and you have all your in-game benefits but no Crowns, that is a ZOS issue, and one they don't seem capable of fixing or they don't care to fix. Apathy or ineptitude - take your pick.

This is my last month of ESO+, and I've been a subscriber (with no breaks) since early access on PC, but they've lost me as a loyal subscriber.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 21, 2015 5:46PM
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yes, there was an MS issue - as I said, my card wasn't charged properly, and I lost my ESO+ in-game benefits and access to DLC for a day. MS immediately sorted it when I contacted them, but I had to wait 24 hours for the benefits to show up in game.

However, I still have not received my 1500 crowns, so I had to submit ANOTHER ticket to ZOS. So, yes, if you don't have any ESO+ benefits AT ALL, it is probably a payment issue on MS/PS side. But, if your payment has gone through, and you have all your in-game benefits but no Crowns, that is a ZOS issue, and one they don't seem capable of fixing or they don't care to fix. Apathy or ineptitude - take your pick.

This is my last month of ESO+, and I've been a subscriber (with no breaks) since early access on PC, but they've lost me as a loyal subscriber.

I don't blame you. I've been in the "lucky" boat and haven't had any issues (outside of this recent M$ service problem), while several of my guildmates are still waiting on their August crowns. I hope they get a fix on this soon.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)