Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New VR16 materials only can be bought with Tel Var Stones?

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm seeing the new VR16 crafting mats at the vendor....for 100 stones per mat? What is this bs?
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda yes. There are no harvest nodes in IC.. But any loot you pick up can be deconstructed for the material, some scamps hold a good bunch of material, and top tier hirelings very rarely bring it. You can also deconstruct loot that you get from non-IC dungeons that are scaled to VR16/15
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What dungeons are those?
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    What dungeons are those?

All dungeons scaled to VR15/16 will drop some new gear that you can decon for the new mats.

When I said IC dungeons I was referring to the White Gold Tower and Imperial Prison dungeons that are part of the DLC. As I mentioned though, the base game dungeons (if scaled to VR15/16) will also drop some loot you can decon. You will also get some loot in ImperialCity and the sewers that you can de on.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been grinding the sewers today and whenever my inventory gets full I've just been sending all my weapons/armor to a friend of mine who then just returns it back to me so I can take it out my mail when I'm getting ready to deconstruct. Just grinding the sewers and exploring has been working pretty well for me while gathering mats.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got IC on xbox.

Had an ingot from my hireling straight away.

Tried imperial prison, wiped on first boss a few times terribly and gave up.

Did normal pledge which was volenfell.

I have about 10 Ingots, 7 silk, 8 of the medium and 5 wood.

So dungeon grinding is another way to get them
  • AllAmericanProphet
    AllAmericanProphet
    Soul Shriven
    Kind of ridiculous how these new mats only comes from decon and loads of TV stones for them, considering the insane amount needed to craft anything VR16.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cost is ridiculous, but here's a pro-tip:

Craft your vr15 armor. Only replace that gear, one piece at a time, with vr16 as you have enough mats for it.

The difference in stats is negligible and won't gimp your overall.

It's been much more feasible this way.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)