The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have ESO Plus but need too buy new DLC

dboynton83
Hi I have ESO Plus but it says I need too buy the DLC and bring me too Xbox marketplace and said I need too buy the game any one can help trying too get a hold of support but they are busy
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    I too am having the same problem.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has a feeling this was going to happen, because of how some people never got their crowns. Sounds like something is screwed up on xbox side. But of course am just guessing.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • dboynton83
    I bought ESO Plus for another month and no crowns an still not working
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    if you look in your collections You will see the DLC has been added to your game.
    Hit the menu button and the collections, and then DLC. You should see it there.
  • dboynton83
    It says it there but not loading up I just added one more mo no 1500 crowns
  • dboynton83
    Yes it is there ok thanks
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    Similar problem here except for some reason today my account says I no longer have ESO+ when I haven't cancelled it.
    City till I die
  • dboynton83
    I was told it auto in your collection
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the Active Effects section of your Character menu. If ESO Plus is working properly, it should be listed there. If ESO Plus is there in Active Effects, then Imperial City should also be in the DLC section of the Collections.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, it should show up in your collections window. There is a tab for DLC and it should show up there as unlocked.

However, it will still show up in the Crown Store as purchasable, rather than unlocked, so it's a bit confusing.

It's unclear to me if this is related to the issue that some ESO+ members have been having with not receiving their monthly allotment of crowns, or if this is just because as an ESO+ member, you're really only renting it, so it's not supposed to show up as unlocked, since you could still purchase it if you want to own it outright.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    However, it will still show up in the Crown Store as purchasable, rather than unlocked, so it's a bit confusing.
    Yeah, that's because you can still purchase it, in order to keep it if your sub runs out. That's why the best place to look for whether you have Imperial City is in Collections, not in the Crown Store, because it will also say there whether it is "Unlocked with ESO Plus" or "Purchased" (or words to that effect).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • JD4WD
    JD4WD
    I am having the same issue right now. Slightly disappointed, I've been able to get into IC fine until today and my ESO Plus membership is still active.
  • dboynton83
    No crowns been 4 days
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I updated to ESO Plus today on X1 and received the crowns immediately but the xp bonus isn't active. Tried logging out and in but no impact. I'll sign in again tomorrow and drop a support ticket if it isn't there.

To the OP: If you mean you want to own the DLC after the sub ends, then after subbing for 2 months you'll have enough crowns to buy it outright from the crown store. You'll find it under a new DLC tab they added. However the game won't let you do this while you are still subbed as it will detect that you already "own" the content. When you end your sub, you'll have the ability to purchase Imperial City from the crown store.
    Edited by Surragard on September 21, 2015 1:24PM
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • dboynton83
    I already unsubscribe from ESO Plus and sold game I was ripped off
  • dboynton83
    Thanks everyone for your help
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just an fyi, "too" is another word for "also."
  • dboynton83
    So what's your point,

• BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    I updated to ESO Plus today on X1 and received the crowns immediately but the xp bonus isn't active. Tried logging out and in but no impact. I'll sign in again tomorrow and drop a support ticket if it isn't there.

To the OP: If you mean you want to own the DLC after the sub ends, then after subbing for 2 months you'll have enough crowns to buy it outright from the crown store. You'll find it under a new DLC tab they added. However the game won't let you do this while you are still subbed as it will detect that you already "own" the content. When you end your sub, you'll have the ability to purchase Imperial City from the crown store.

You must be talking console right? I have sub and bought it with crowns no problem.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    dboynton83 wrote: »
    So what's your point,

Just that you used the word "too" a grip of times in the wrong context.