Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling from 14 to 16?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to level from 14 to 16 considering now i am above the level of gaining expereince from lower leveld mobs and quests :/
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v14 to v16?

Imperial City

Level 14 to 16? Dungeon instances.
    Edited by Scyantific on September 15, 2015 9:44PM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to level from 14 to 16 considering now i am above the level of gaining expereince from lower leveld mobs and quests :/

Quest around Cyrodiil, Grind the goblin cave near sej outpost, grind in Craglorn, do quests and grind in IC or in the sewers
    Edited by imredneckson on September 15, 2015 9:41PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    dont have ic :/
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    v14 to v16?

Imperial City

Wait are you saying the only way to get form vr14 to 16 is to buy the dlc?
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to Cyrodiil, find a cozy cave, grind your behindside off. With XP pots it should be done in three days at most.

Go to your last Cadwell's Gold zone, find a grind spot that is not completely overrun, grind your behindside off. With XP pots, it should not take you longer than 4 days, provided you have that blue moon on a bloodmoon occurence of getting a grindspot for 4 days in a row.

Go to craglorn and join one of the anomalies groups that seem to be forming again. It is the slowest one of the grinds you can do, but it still may work.

Run all over and try to find quests that you have not yet done. YMMV.

Get a group and work up the resolve to finally tackle the craglorn quests that you have ignored since craglorn was implemented (still can't bring myself to go there even once, so may be hard to actually pull off).

Sorry, can't think of any other ways, since PvP in Cyrodiil proper seems to be largely a thing of the past.

EDIT: Ah, hell I did forget one. Run the group dungeons over and over and over and over. They scale to V16 as well, so you can possibly even get craft materials there for V15/16 stuff.
    Edited by Leandor on September 16, 2015 12:59PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil quest-hubs and caves are really nice XP. Actually better than IC, leveling to VR16. Not much enemies there either, if you're scared of getting "interrupted"

Only seen one enemy while doing my daily Cheydinhal run on alts, this is since IC launched. He was definitely not interested in PvP'ing lol. If I played on a faction dominated campaign, that number would have been zero. Cyrodiil is totally empty now, paradise for PvE XP grinding.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Scyantific wrote: »
    v14 to v16?

Imperial City

Wait are you saying the only way to get form vr14 to 16 is to buy the dlc?

No...You can get from v14 to v16 without the dlc.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Go to Cyrodiil, find a cozy cave, grind your behindside off. With XP pots it should be done in three days at most.

Go to your last Cadwell's Gold zone, find a grind spot that is not completely overrun, grind your behindside off. With XP pots, it should not take you longer than 4 days, provided you have that blue moon on a bloodmoon occurence of getting a grindspot for 4 days in a row.

Go to craglorn and join one of the anomalies groups that seem to be forming again. It is the slowest one of the grinds you can do, but it still may work.

Run all over and try to find quests that you have not yet done. YMMV.

Get a group and work up the resolve to finally tackle the craglorn quests that you have ignored since craglorn was implemented (still can't bring myself to go there even once, so may be hard to actually pull off).

Sorry, can't think of any other ways, since PvP in Cyrodiil proper seems to be largely a thing of the past.

EDIT: Ah, hell I did forget one. Run the group dungeons over and over and over and over. They scale to V16 as well, so you can possibly even get craft materials there for V15/16 stuff.

what is ymmv and what are the last cadwell gold zones that you would reccomend?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Cyrodiil quest-hubs and caves are really nice XP. Actually better than IC, leveling to VR16. Not much enemies there either, if you're scared of getting "interrupted"

Only seen one enemy while doing my daily Cheydinhal run on alts, this is since IC launched. He was definitely not interested in PvP'ing lol. If I played on a faction dominated campaign, that number would have been zero. Cyrodiil is totally empty now, paradise for PvE XP grinding.

quest hubs?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything in Cyrodiil, repeatables in Crag and Cyrodiil, any Silver/Gold quests you left undone. (Still get same quest XP's, which have been boosted last patch)

Quest hubs are the little towns around the map where questgivers reside. There are 5 hubs (Hackdirt, Bruma, etc) and each offer 10 dailies a piece. You can get a cool 400k XP's (now half a vet level) unenlightened and without bonuses for clearing a single day's worth, and that's not counting mob XP's.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    what is ymmv and what are the last cadwell gold zones that you would reccomend?
    YMMV: Your mileage may vary. That is to say that this can be effective if you skipped a lot of quest in your later (gold) zones since they still give decent XP especially now with the veteran quest XP increase. If you have done almost all quests, running around and trying to find the odd one out you overlooked may be less time efficient.

If you play a Ebonheart character, Reaper's March is your V10 area and will give decent XP at least until you hit V15.
    For a Daggerfall character, that would be The Rift and for an Aldmeri character, that would be Bangkorai.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've leveled 3 v14 chars to v16 in 6-7 days doing the town quests in Cryodiil, and only been killed twice by roaming PvPers, both times while I was deep in enemy territory. Just be aware of where the keep battle are going on and you'd be fine. And don't forget the fighters guild bounty quests, you'll be killing those npcs anyway, might as well get the quest xp for it.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."