The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Billed For ESO plus No 1500 Crowns?

miked83b14_ESO
miked83b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Got emailed that I was billed this month for ESO Plus but didn't get my Crowns. How long must I wait to get them?
  • Greymoro
    Greymoro
    Soul Shriven
    Both my buddy and I have the same issue. Last month on the 28th is when our billing takes place and supposed to get our crowns....but neither of us got our crowns. And still no answer to the issue.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...this is an issue and seems to be getting worse. I had no problems with my monthly crowns until last month. I've submitted a support ticket, but no word other than "it's been escalated to a special team to investigate."

My September renewal date is today (9/15). I'm not looking forward to going home tonight only to discover that my September crowns are also missing.
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yeah...this is an issue and seems to be getting worse. I had no problems with my monthly crowns until last month. I've submitted a support ticket, but no word other than "it's been escalated to a special team to investigate."

My September renewal date is today (9/15). I'm not looking forward to going home tonight only to discover that my September crowns are also missing.

Yep. I didn't have an issue until now. Maybe it takes a few days for the crowns and I never noticed it?

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They do say that it can take 24 hours for crowns to be reflected in your account. I'm going to check again tonight to see if my crowns show up. If not, then it will have been over 48 hours, and I will then submit another support ticket.

Thing is, I wouldn't have realized that I didn't receive my August crowns if I hadn't read one of these threads on the forums. One person specifically mentioned that they didn't have any problems until August. That made me go and check my own crown balance to see that I had not received my August crowns.

There was a technical billing issue on MS' end this month, but I sorted that this morning. So, it may be that I'll have my crowns tonight, but I doubt it. I had my character buffs and access to the IC DLC on 9/15, so it appears that there is some issue specifically with the crown store/crowns.