Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In need of a healer

Mhylton44142
Mhylton44142
✭✭
My brother-in-law and myself play on the PS4 in the NA server for the DC. We are looking for a healer to be willing to do dungeon runs on Saturday nights to help with with leveling our characters. Is there anyone who'd be interested in helping us out?
  • BucFanJKE
    BucFanJKE
    ✭✭✭
    What level are you guys currently? I am a lvl 48 healer on DC, NA, PS4 and would be happy to help out if I'm not already doing something else. My ign is BucFanJKE shoot me a friend request with the message "from the forums" and I'll add you.

I have ran most of my dungeons with just a dps guy and a hybrid dps/tank (no taunts but he rushes in first to take aggro) with good success. Of course I haven't started vet dungeons so those will be a different story I'm sure.
  • BucFanJKE
    BucFanJKE
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I have a buddy IRL that I play with and I play slightly more than him so I won't mind doing low level stuff to help if he isn't on to keep me from outpacing him too much.