Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Updating... [NA] [DLC completion times]

Turn
Turn
Good morning NA!

Thanks for the update really looking forward to it. Woke up early to grab the update and go back to sleep but I'm up now.

Anyone else start the update yet? Post your download times here.

Downloaded/Time - 100%/40min
@madchuska83 Today's patch on Xbox One is approximately 5.7GB in size.
Arvak? wrote: »
Currently at 80%, been downloading for 20 minutes, I only have a 8 Mbps connection
Turn wrote: »
In exactly 20 min I have went from 0%-62% pretty happy with the speed of this download right now.
Went from 65% to done in 5 secs lol. I dont think its accurate. Yay eso! Now what to do with the thousands if skill points!
What weed?
  • Turn
    Turn
    Update: Jumped from 6% to 22%
    Edited by Turn on September 15, 2015 1:40PM
    What weed?
    Options
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is going very unusually slow, too.
    Options
  • Turn
    Turn
    In exactly 20 min I have went from 0%-62% pretty happy with the speed of this download right now.
    What weed?
    Options
  • Tacticalki773r
    Mine also, ive been stuck at updating, didnt even get a 1% yet after 10 mins. 150 mps download speed.
    Xbox1 NA Ebonheart
    UrTicketToValhalla: Vr14 Woodelf Nightblade (stanima) 1vX professional
    LindsayLohands: Vr5 Highelf Nightblade (Magika) Still grinding
    CaitlynJenner: Vr1 Highelf Sorc (Nightblade) My only female char
    Options
  • X_NOVIA_X
    X_NOVIA_X
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, mine jumped 2% to 42
    Options
  • Turn
    Turn
    Update: Ready to start after 62%. Brings you to server selection but says "Game Updating" we are getting close!
    What weed?
    Options
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been stuck at 1% for the last 20 minutes or so. Have 85 Mbps down (apparently they stealth buffed my internet 15 Mbps?!) and usually downloads fly by. Oh, just hit 2%
    Options
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the file size? I'm only running 5Mbps so I already know it'll take me a day to download, just wondering how large it is on console.
    Options
  • Arvak?
    Arvak?
    Currently at 80%, been downloading for 20 minutes, I only have a 8 Mbps connection
    Edited by Arvak? on September 15, 2015 2:15PM
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Turn
    Turn
    45 min download original post updated I am currently in game.
    What weed?
    Options
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    Mines going so slow. 100mbs internet here. Been updating for 36 min and at 63%. Wifes console is still at 4%! Same internet...
    Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
    Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
    send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
    Options
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

I am so excited for the console crowd, here's to a successful patch!

large.gif
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is going at a snails pace. cancelled the download and and updated The Witcher 3 and the update which was larger than ESO's downloaded in 10mins. Back to downloading the ESO patch and it's still painfully slow. This is akin to downloading a full AAA game. At least you get to play a full AAA game before it's at 100%
    Options
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    Went from 65% to done in 5 secs lol. I dont think its accurate. Yay eso! Now what to do with the thousands if skill points!
    Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
    Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
    send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
    Options
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The download speed on EU XB1 is a joke, it's still on 1% after 20 minutes, that's worse than even a dial-up connection, abysmal for broadband.
    Options
  • Turn
    Turn
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    The download speed on EU XB1 is a joke, it's still on 1% after 20 minutes, that's worse than even a dial-up connection, abysmal for broadband.

Weird. Everyone over here seems to be downing really quick.
    What weed?
    Options
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3% in almost an hour now. The word pathetic doesn't do justice to how badly slow it is.
    Options
  • Ravici
    Ravici
    ✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »

Yip. No more need be said.
    Rafe Harwood on heXbox European server
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks if anyone is having issues on Xbox One...I had to take extra steps to get it past 28%

1. The first 5 attempts, it prompts and tells me an update is available but errors out prior to prompting to allow me to accept the update.
    -I've attempted to perform a hard reset as well as restarting the console. (this seemed to resolve the first issue)
    on Xbox One and is at specifically 28% where it stops and shows ready to install in the queue.

2. After the download begin ....It now has stopped at 28% shortly after suggesting its ready to start the game.
    -Its not complete so it requires that I launch the game and continue updating instead of it finishing while in the queue BUT will not progress past 28% there either.

3. After pausing and restarting the download this still will not progress past 28%
    -so I restarted the console again

4. Upon restarting the console the issue is not resolved and when launching the game it sits on the Announcements page.
    -Under Game Startup is reads Game Updating....and finally this began to progress and jumped from 28% to 63%

5. Its finally working aftter all this so maybe the server was over capacity or my Xbox One was having issues.... at 65% so far

....76%
    ...88%
    ...100% and now complete and I'm able to log in

My Internet/Network:
    TWC
    speed - 75 Mbs down / 11 Mbs up
    -wired via Cat 6 cable to modem router combo

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on September 15, 2015 4:26PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options