The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buff camps exist again. gj zenimax

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
really i thought the idea was to AVOID buff camps? you opened to many when the IC fillups happened now we have buff camps again, honestly gj.
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on which realm have an active off hour population. DC which have none don't have any buff servers.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way this will ever be fixed is to have less campaigns.

Forcing players into the same campaigns means they have to fight for things against others. This means they need to find a way to handle the crippling lag however.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff Campaigns are like the homeland. When invaders come in we push them out I love the feeling of that. It's our homeland in which we farm.
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Buff Campaigns are like the homeland. When invaders come in we push them out I love the feeling of that. It's our homeland in which we farm.

Bad anti-competitive mentality that is only understood by those who don't wake up every morning after a hard-fought dethrone to see the map has been washed back into one color.

Right now none of the "buff" campaigns are holding against invaders. It's simply that bad pvp'ers lose their campaign then retake when good honest hard-fighting players have to go to sleep.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    What "buff's" do you receive from these campaigns? Thornblade on PS4 is all EP, and Haderus is owned by AD. Do these players get buffs for having these campaigns as their home campaign? Or do you just refer to the reward at the end from winning?
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    really i thought the idea was to AVOID buff camps? you opened to many when the IC fillups happened now we have buff camps again, honestly gj.

Yes, please tell me how they are buff campaigns now? What is the buff you are talking about? you cant have home buffs and guess on another campaign with them..... they dont even effect you in PVE zones anymore So if you have a buff from the campaign you are playing on its just a REWARD for playing there with the winning alliance
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yonkit wrote: »
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

Bad anti-competitive mentality that is only understood by those who don't wake up every morning after a hard-fought dethrone to see the map has been washed back into one color.

Right now none of the "buff" campaigns are holding against invaders. It's simply that bad pvp'ers lose their campaign then retake when good honest hard-fighting players have to go to sleep.

Then don't try to dethrone. When i want to pvp i go into a real server. When i want to farm caves I go into a "buff" server. Honestly they can keep the buffs all i want is the cave
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

Yes, please tell me how they are buff campaigns now? What is the buff you are talking about? you cant have home buffs and guess on another campaign with them..... they dont even effect you in PVE zones anymore So if you have a buff from the campaign you are playing on its just a REWARD for playing there with the winning alliance

since AP is prety useless now, people use the buff campaigns to get... buffs for the main competative camps so that they get a stats advantage.
    that and permanent safe (to most degree's) safety farming IC
    Edited by dsalter on September 16, 2015 8:52AM
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.