The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

League of Assassins [PvX][Casual, Social, Normal Trials]

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting more active members!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • q807389668
    i want join

PSN:odhran431
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • MrOutCastX
    MrOutCastX
    Soul Shriven
    Psn MrOutCastX
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Okie doke i'll send out an inv when i get on later.

• stephenstlouis
    stephenstlouis
    Soul Shriven
    PSN chewyloui
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Okie doke since i am not at home i have passed your name to the council to get you an inv.

• iianl
    iianl
    Soul Shriven
    Like to join PSN, iianl1999
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    Interested,psn scrummy37
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, invs sent

• Anthonior
    Anthonior
    I would like to join, psn: Don_Davilione
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty. I'll get you an inv later today.

• q807389668
    PSN:zxas0080

I would like to join
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invs sent. We have officially formed an alliance with The Lords of Twilight!

• NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    Inv plz
  • Shargrath
    Shargrath
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild.

PSN: rmstonge
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, i passed your name to the Council to get you an inv, Rmstonge. Newfordorder, i sent your inv earlier.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting! Come join us for Clockwork City!

• SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    send an invite thanks

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • fossildawg
    fossildawg
    ✭✭
    Hi, I’d like to join if possible! Primarily play as Khajiit nightblade Assassin. I’m 26 y/o and like the casual playstyle and having friendly people willing to help craft and help with pvp. PSN: fossildawg
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send out invs shortly when i get on. Please note i highly recommend a keyboard as text is the primary method of communication in LoA.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Come join us!

• ap1230
    ap1230
    Returning CP570 NB interested in joining. pSN: alexpry
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent. Welcome to the fold. We are still recruiting, so come one come all!

• mikeym41240ub17_ESO
    340 cp nightblade/blacksmith,leatherworking,enchanting maxed.Using hunting’s and night mothers gaze.DPS stamina build.Please invite,I want to do trials. Mikeym41240 is the psn
    Edited by mikeym41240ub17_ESO on November 11, 2017 5:47PM
  • Ogechi
    Ogechi
    Would like to join plz psn: Ayotundeii
    Edited by Ogechi on November 13, 2017 1:01AM
  • FarDarocha
    Invite me please 247 healer dps restro/destro
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Will do. Need your psn though fadorough

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    Fardarocha i nees your psn please.

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!