Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a levelling partner

Souljamon
Souljamon
Soul Shriven
Psn souljamon, NA server, 23 and 30
  • Souljamon
    Souljamon
    Soul Shriven
    Also Aldmeri Dominion
  • Souljamon
    Souljamon
    Soul Shriven
    23 and 37
  • AL16
    AL16
    ✭✭✭
    Im all fine its just that im only level 5 and i cant even decide which class should be my first (main) cuz i dont wanna waste 500 hours and find out the class is not actually my ideal type.

Anyway, yes i would like to level up with you the problem is that you may need to help me for a bit first of all :P
    Joined 2015, didn't play a lot and quit. Returned recently
    Stamblade main, trying out other builds atm.
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    AL16 wrote: »
    Im all fine its just that im only level 5 and i cant even decide which class should be my first (main) cuz i dont wanna waste 500 hours and find out the class is not actually my ideal type.

Anyway, yes i would like to level up with you the problem is that you may need to help me for a bit first of all :P

I struggled in this department. I like the ninja-thing in games, so it was natural for me to go Nightblade when the game launched on consoles.

However, while I was only Lv30-something, I spent a LOT of the exploring and stuff rather than leveling. That said, as time went on, more and more people began to be Nightblades that I no longer felt exclusive (plus I'm not too dps-savvy).

I ended up deleting the character to try others. I find that Templar works for me. Only thing is, I don't know if I am tank with healing powers, dps with healing powers, or tank that can dps lol... I have a bunch of stuff leveled, too, such as weapons excluding Destruction Staves.
  • r3d_d3v1l89
    We just formed a guild so were in the beginning stages were level 40s but dont mind helping out.
    if you want to play we are on east coast time in the US.
    Mic required.
    no rules.
    casual gaming.

add me on ps4: r3d_d3v1l89

Safe travels!