Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New IC Armor Sets armor values

warwizard
warwizard
Soul Shriven
Quick Question – I have just crafted a new heavy armor chest piece in the Imperial City – Armor Master – VR16 – and improved it to Epic. Problem is that the armor value is a lot less than my previously crafted Legendary VR -14 Orgnum’s Scales Set. I would have thought that armor 2 levels higher would have been far superior. Is this by design, or is there a mistake?
Edited by warwizard on September 14, 2015 3:01PM
Warwizard-Gary
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a guess, with 1.7/2.1 they striped the advantage of crafted armors and weapons it could be that they didnt striped allready existing items or atleast the orgnum set in particular...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Equip the piece first, don't look at the armor value from your inventory.

Various things affect the stats of gear once you're wearing them but not before (EG skills, passives etc).

You should find that once you are actually wearing the item that the stats improve.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)