The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When Blacksmith costume will be back for sale?

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
I would like to buy it. :smile:
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    /bump please bring it back! And Chef too!
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    /Bump I know I'm the only one, but I really want it! I also wrote to you saying that I'm ready to give you the 400 crowns it costed if you add it to my account. Please I'm a big crown store buyer (you can check). You will make me really happy! I'm not asking for a new thing that you have to design yet. I'm asking for something that you can easily add to my account :blush:
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    They don't need your money, they got enough.

Oh wait. ;)

There is also one of those grey horses that I would like to buy, the Grey Yokudan Charger. They could make so much more money if they wouldn't take stuff off the store that wasn't first announced as limited.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of hoping they'll bring EVERYTHING back for about a week around Christmas.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope.
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really get why they take stuff off the store anyway.
    The items are already there, people want to pay them money, but they can't. :/
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump to add my name to the list for the blacksmith costume.

Most of my toons are now crafting alts, so I'd prefer them to wear crafting gear, rather than armour or fancy robes for crafting.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    I need that Yokudan Charger and Dapple Palfrey. And then my life will be complete.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that Yokudan Charger and Dapple Palfrey. And then my life will be complete.

+1 :) The dapple palfrey was great but I missed it.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »

+1 :) The dapple palfrey was great but I missed it.

I would like this horse too - I noticed it's in the PTS version of the crown store. Does this indicate that it might be coming back?

Please? Pretty please with sweetrolls!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom - talk to me please! :)

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady