Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4, NA, AD] Warriors of Auridon

CodeNameTrue
CodeNameTrue
Soul Shriven
We are most easily identified as a "role playing" guild.

We are a centered around all the aspects of the game. I have created a role playing system where everyone can have a specific job responsibility in all different areas of the guild.

We have an Activities Coordinator taking care of the weekly raffles/events, a Banker keeping our bank in top shape, a Trade Commissioner managing everything store related, and much more.

If you are interested in joining, the fastest way to let us know is by registering with our forum with your PSN ID. Once on the home page, click the "Roles" tab on the navigation bar to view the rest of the jobs we have to offer as you rank up in the game.

After you have reviewed the page and made a decision, find the announcement thread "Choose your role!" and post a reply indicating which roles you are interested in pursuing, or otherwise let me know that you don't want to pursue a role, but would still like to pursue our ranks and be a part of the community.

Just reached 100 members, and growing fast. We are going to have a large guild event on Imperial City release day, where we will all take on the city in one or maybe two large groups. We will be handing out raffle prizes, starting a new fundraiser, discussing the details and process of the Roles, and much more.

Our main focus is inter-guild connectivity. We are trying to build a good, active community of players with specialties in all areas of ESO. Once we get enough people solidified in all of the roles, participating with us will be a breeze, and we will be having fun playing out all of the roles in-game, and on the forum as well.

Players on the forum are divided into groups, based off their role category (Warrior, Officer, Admin), and will be further detailed with a custom title, so everyone will be able to identify you easily. You may also easily communicate on, and off the game with the ShoutBox on the forum.

I'm done rambling now, i just want everyone to know that my guild leaders and I are fully dedicated to building us to a top notch, functioning guild. If you invest a little time, and show us some loyalty, we will most definitely invest time and money in you, as we are starting to raffle off ESO Plus, and $20 PSN cards.

The forum site is a quick and simple warriorsofauridon.boards.net