Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best place to farm fishing bait?

digitalpackrat
digitalpackrat
Soul Shriven
i am in the altmeri dominion and I farm guts and crawlers in grahtwood on the Far East side of the map

For guts I go to sacred leap grotto. There are a ton of frogs inside the cave to kill
For crawlers I go just north of the grotto to the entrance of the delve called the scuttle pit. Right at the door and just inside the door are a lot of spiders to kill

Where do you farm bait and what faction are you in? I need a good place to get worms
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get worms from harvesting plants (alchemy and clothing) and often off undead monsters (zombies, skeletons, etc.).
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rivenspire is one place to farm Insect Parts. There are glowing bugs by the hundreds in that zone. Worms, yep, Undead are the best for that, zombies more so.
    Edited by Nestor on September 14, 2015 12:33PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine in Glenumbra. The video below shows a zombie farming rotation. Worms and Crawlers galore. Enjoy.
    Edited by MyM16sHot on September 14, 2015 4:27PM
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zombies for worms, but the drop rate is nothing like you see for the other baits. Worms are the only bait worth buying at kiosks. And that's probably the easiest place to get them.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)