Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 NA DC Static

arcantonias
arcantonias
✭✭✭
I am interested in making a vet 14 static 4 man group for new and existing content, I player a breton templar healer and imperial dragonknight tank with about 200 cp. The goal I have is to spend a few hours each day clearing pledges and doing dungeons to get gear people need to prepare themselves for new content/pvp/whatever else they need to prepare for. This is not going to be a guild or anything like that, just strictly 4 people everyday running the stuff they need and getting geared. I will encourage gear sharing if someone needs a particular item and we will continue to run in the same organized manner to make gold even after we all have what we need. If this sounds like something you are interested in please send me a message @Arcanatias on psn or reply to this thread as I will be monitoring it frequently.
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hey I have a new up and coming guild in DC looking to be PvE based. We are still a small guild and don't have alot of VR14 players but if your interested in joining us and sticking around a couple weeks we could become a great guild. You can reach me at psn: Lacangel