Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Daggerfall Dogs

KPC13
KPC13
✭✭
Welcome and salutations! By clicking on this you have the chance to join a new and up and comming guild in the DC, Its made by four pact vets (2-9) Who want to start over using our new skills to create new characters to take DC by storm.

Let me tell you what we can offer you:

-A master crafter who will offer you top armour choices.
-Provisioning and enchanting- so you never go hungry and your blades can shoot fire.
-A guild where advancement will be based on merit and contribution and not friendships. Our philosophy is if you contribute to the guild and help us then you deserve the trust and benefits that come from that. We want to enchance your experience not detract from it.
Most of the money from crafting goes back into the guild bank (once we get one) you also get a nice gold bonus for recommending people.
-We are a PvP and PvE guild. At the moment we're not at a high enough rank to do the vet dungeons on our daggerfall characters (able and willing on pact) but we can form PvP groups or do lower level dungeons.
-All the commanders are over 18-We're inclusive to everyone, so your age isn't a factor nor is skill. If you've never done a dungeon this is your chance to learn. That's the best thing about joining a growing guild we grow together. So if your a longtime vet and skilled player who wants to take an active role leading dungeons or PvP raid. WE WANT YOU.

If your a total noob who can't tell one end of a resto staff from the other WE WANT YOU.

Now what can you offer us?

Well really the only thing we ask for is your active, if you don't contribute you won't get promoted so if you're just looking for a lingering guild then you probably won't enjoy this very much. However if your the sort of player who wants a guild full of people he can call friends and can actively play with then, and who's contributions will be noticed and rewarded then message me on either PSN at kpc13, Or our glorious and eternal guild leader fatdwy if you have any questions or want an invite. All we ask is for a brief message saying why you want to join the guild, this can either be text or through a party invite.

English speaking guild, although German speakers may be considered
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I'm VR1 tempplar, and I'm up for some serious PVP, and dungeons occasionally.
    invite me, my psn is ed_solodoff