Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Alliance Activity

CodisMaximus9000
CodisMaximus9000
Soul Shriven
What's up everybody?

This is the only spot that is PS4 designated so I gotta ask this here.

I'm just getting in to ESO and have created characters in different alliances checking out areas and such. My question is, which alliance currently seems most active on ps4? I will likely be a daily player when permitted (field time in Army will hinder sometimes) and will be looking to PVP with a guild or group of guys I can link up with.

Any input is appreciated, thanks!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    I've been playing all three alliances since I got the game. I have a vet rank 1 in both DC and AD. My EP character is level 16 right now. But what I've noticed is that there always seems to be people on no matter which character I choose to play that day. Not sure about the PVP part though. I'm more of a PVE player myself but will let myself get dragged into PVP if others ask. But I can only handle doing it in short stretches though. Hope this gives you some information at least.
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    EP is the most active
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    and most players
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • CodisMaximus9000
    CodisMaximus9000
    Soul Shriven
    Alright cool, thanks for the input. My highest level character is AD, and I'm enjoying the quests more in it that Daggerfall. But my main focus will be pvp, especially after this imperial city dlc, and I don't know how well being a breton in AD is sitting with me haha. I just want to be a part of the most active pvp scene.