Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get last mages guild quest to trigger

keithae08_ESO
keithae08_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm lvl 38, my mages guild lvl is already 5. Shalidor won't appear to me anywhere, gone to every mages guild in EP, hard reset console, reset router/modem, logged in and out...can't think of what else to do. It's not the invisible NPC glitch cuz I don't hear him or bump into him anywhere. All I can find is Valaste muttering about monkey rum or something with 4 pillars of light in the Riften guild but I can't place the books cuz Shalidor hasn't popped up! Help...?
  • keithae08_ESO
    keithae08_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nevermind, the Nine heard my grumbling and apparently took several hours to fix it for me. Praise be Akatosh and all the divines, I suppose.