Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[DC] looking for a laid back, fair trading guild?

brothefast
brothefast
Soul Shriven
Wanna join a non stressful trading guild? It fun and easy, ranks are what role you play (dps, etc) to make life easier for everyone doing dungeons, we also are a small trading guild at the moment, the leaders are dumping their inventories there at the moment and you can withdraw it as you please, as long as you deposit something of the same value, or more of something that's lower value, or deposit straight up gold. Reply your username if interested, nobody's an ass, and im kicking anyone who is! :) HAVE FUNNNNNN and comment your username! or psn message brothefast or donnie123b
Edited by brothefast on September 15, 2015 1:38AM
  • brothefast
    brothefast
    Soul Shriven
    We enjoy helping new players.. don't be shy because of your level. :)
  • sashic
    sashic
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm currently looking for a guild but I don't know much about the game or how there's different types of guilds people are recruiting for. I've played some EOS games but I'm new to the online thing and still getting used to the gameplay (just started playing this weekend)...there's a lot to learn. Are you still looking for members? PSN: sashic
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    You should probably post what alliance your guild is
  • brothefast
    brothefast
    Soul Shriven
    Yes we are! Ill add you and i can teach.