The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Message to all Ebonheart players (Xbox NA)

TOXICPURPLE8239
TOXICPURPLE8239
Soul Shriven
We have many servers that are unbalanced and ergo not fun. We're currently pushed to the gates by AD on a daily basis. Usually all we need is another large group to push them off but everyone has left because everyone wants an easy win. I'm starting a guild to balance and flip these broken and abandoned servers starting with Hestra. If you're interested in joining the fight and the guild 'Fangs of Ebonheart' send me a message over xbox live. GT- TOXIC PURPLE
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Yes, please do. As an AD player I used to love Hestra, but because so many EP and DC quit, we can't even let you take a keep. Please bring back the competition.
  • TOXICPURPLE8239
    TOXICPURPLE8239
    Soul Shriven
    Believe me, we're trying but alot of EP jumped ship as soon as the map went yellow, all our experienced players and big guilds left. I just want a balanced map and competitive fight.
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, EP owns Thornblade and guest in other campaigns. Don't worry I actually go and fight at our own wall and behind our wall because there is more AP that way. AD thinks its doing a solid own the whole map but in reality its an AP farm for AD owned campaigns. Hell, AD does it in our server. Unless you are a no-lifer wanting Emp then you are good to go and able to level up with AP with ease.

Recently a lot of good EP guilds left Thornblade for more action in Haderus or Azura's. Haderus is where it's at though. It's a coin toss everyday.

FYI, the campaigns are changing though with the new patch, stand by.