Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Didn't get one of the MS quests

StealthKill47
StealthKill47
Soul Shriven
When I hit level 50 I did not receive a quest from the prophet and now I can not figure out how to obtain that quest which is leaving me stuck, not being able to complete the main story. In my journal, the last main story quest that is listed that I have completed is The Council of the Five Companions. Doing a quick Google search has shown me that the next quest should be either The Final Assault or God of Schemes. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to pick up one of these quests?
  • StealthKill47
    StealthKill47
    Soul Shriven
    I finally found something saying I need to complete the Groundskeeper's storyline to obtain the God of Schemes quest. Hopefully that works. If anyone has any information, please let me know.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's correct, God of Schemes will appear once you have completed The Final Assault, which is the last quest in the Groundskeeper's story chain.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp