The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone else feel that Frostmare is lacking compared to the other "special" mounts?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
well i just feel for costing more than the others, it's kind of lacking on how it "feels" special, i mean the slight sound effect is neat but it's nothing compared to the soul shriven one for instance, i mean it leaves a burning trail, glows, has way better sound effects and is CHEAPER.

can't we give Frostmare a little pep up since it DID come as a special time offer and IS a special mount. currently it just feels like a blue horse skin with... glass sounds. that's it, nothing else.
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know, I actually feel like the frosty air affect is cool. In fact, whenever my Nord gets on it, I think "brrr...."

But, I don't really like the icy blue color and wish it was closer to white. And, I do think it should have only been 2500 like all the other LEs.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't it 3,000 crowns? I bought it. Never use it. That 'Limited Access' got me...

It's not to special in my opinion.

I see lots of posts on how people want it to go up for sale again.

I really hope it doesn't.

But it most likely will.

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought a horse that appears to be made of ice, breath that is visible, and sleet like crunching noises was perfectly on par for what the horse is supposed to be.

Not really sure what more you would want....
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    I thought a horse that appears to be made of ice, breath that is visible, and sleet like crunching noises was perfectly on par for what the horse is supposed to be.

Not really sure what more you would want....

i dunno, to me it just doesnt feel like it's got quality compaired to the other, newer mounts that are cheaper. would love the look to get alittle more unique look to it, a more detailed ice look rather than the current? a foggy ice path while idle or running? alittle more than a face guard for the stamina upgrade?
    theres many choices they could go with
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• UndeadBlood
    UndeadBlood
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who started playing again (was playing in the beta and a month or two after release), I would pay double to get that damn Icy Horse!

I can't believe I missed it :(
    Edited by UndeadBlood on September 15, 2015 2:13AM
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    SubSeco wrote: »
    As someone who started playing again (was playing in the beta and a month or two after release), I would pay double to get that damn Icy Horse!

I can't believe I missed it :(

This is why "limited time" offers in games ruin them for me.

I honestly would consider quitting a game if I wasn't playing in time to get something that I really wanted. I feel like I've lost the game already if that happens to me. Then I get to spend my days in the game, seeing something that I am unable to get because of bad luck.

I have the frost horse, but if I had missed it I would be pissed. The previously available "loyalty" pets are thankfully not something that I wanted, so I am not upset that I missed them.

I wish games would do away with everything limited.