The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Picture] Post a picture of someone you completely owned in PvP

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
I thought this would be a fun thread, when ever you get a 1vs1, or just kill a group, or just ever had some really long battle, what ever PvP battle you had that made you feel like a boss, you always want to have some bragging rights and share your accomplishments.

I'm not sure about PC but you can also post videos if you want.

But we all have availability to screen shot.

So post a photo of an amazing battle that made you feel amazing, one you're proud of :) doesn't matter if it was grouped up or alone. What ever it was, post a photo :)

Here is a photo of one Imore proud of, snuck up on this guy who wondered away.

Unfortunately near the end some guy came to help but I could of completely finished him off myself.

BY THE WAY for consoles, make you're you are more then ready to take a screen shot, I found two 1vs1 battles with no help, and by the time my console decided to take a screen shot, the guy already ended up responding his corpse so I lost it...that's why I'm settling on this one :Perlman still proup nonetheless.
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    https://flic.kr/p/ybEVMC

ugh its not posting my photo...i dont know how too...

ybEVMC
    Edited by Chieve on September 11, 2015 4:16AM
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not allowed to do this, against forum rules, im sorry.
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    oh really? aw...i would of never thought...damn....i hope this gets deleted then because its embarrassing lol

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have screen shots of a PVER actually crying and begging for his stones back it was like 6k

Trust me this person was legitimately heartbroken,
    I felt bad and gave them back.

Was pretty pathetic though...
    (Posting against rules)
    Edited by Araxleon on September 11, 2015 6:33PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Araxleon at least you didn't ruin his night. Your story actually warmed my heart.
    And for the pic nvm don't wanna break any rules.
    Edited by Waffennacht on September 11, 2015 6:44PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, no one has posted my picture yet...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could post a pic of me getting pwned. Got two shotted the other day by a vet 14 lol, first one never saw, then dead
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you tried to claim a PWN, and were using WB, you are bad and should feel bad scrub.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything about this thread feels dirty.

Do you have a goblet for the tears of the noobs you have slain?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally gonna get 20 people to use the "play dead" emote while I stand in the middle of them using "idle heroic" and screenshot that.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you tried to claim a PWN, and were using WB, you are bad and should feel bad scrub.

Im trying so hard to understand your post. Whom is this directed to? And why must it be WB?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    I have screen shots of a PVER actually crying and begging for his stones back it was like 6k

(Posting against rules)

How do you give stones back? Can you send them in mail?

I probably would have said "Welcome to Cyrodiil" >:)

I always said you were too nice to be a NB Arax. Heart of a Templar that guy...
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • jnjdun_ESO
    jnjdun_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    not allowed to do this, against forum rules, im sorry.

This is why we need a board similar to Dark Age of Camelot's Postcount.net. They are allowed to say and post pretty much anything they want on the Ywain board. I really miss the smack talk.

There actually is an ESO section there, but sadly not too many people utilize it.
    Giggle Purrz'Pantz Khajiit Templar
    Fuzzy Jenna'Tullz Khajiit DK
    Eileen U'Lickette Bosmer Sorc
    Ginny Fleasly Khajiit NB
    Jenny Tull'Whortz Bosmer baby NB
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought smack talk would be fun, lIke ping someone and hope they use the forum and joke around :pensive:...as long as people under stand it's all for good fun

Idk what WB is lol but I use what I enjoy so w/e

• Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Araxleon wrote: »

(Posting against rules)

How do you give stones back? Can you send them in mail?

I probably would have said "Welcome to Cyrodiil" >:)

I always said you were too nice to be a NB Arax. Heart of a Templar that guy...

I would assume he let the player kill him...
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill