Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

US PC - Looking for a larger PvE / PvP guild

Anasatsudo
Anasatsudo
✭✭
So I'm pretty tired of soloing the game. My main character is a Khajit Nightblade, VR7 or something, less than 100CP.. pretty well geared (all player-made, purple con). I am also working on a low level Templar and Sorc.

I am looking for a larger guild due to my work schedule / available play times. Due to this, unfortunately being in a time-specific "raid / group" is not doable, and I would be in the guild more for PUG type activities if I am available (hence the large guild aspect, more people online at all hours). It would also be epic if the guild had an NPC to sell my drops and stuff.

Any recommendations?
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Anasatsudo wrote: »
    So I'm pretty tired of soloing the game. My main character is a Khajit Nightblade, VR7 or something, less than 100CP.. pretty well geared (all player-made, purple con). I am also working on a low level Templar and Sorc.

I am looking for a larger guild due to my work schedule / available play times. Due to this, unfortunately being in a time-specific "raid / group" is not doable, and I would be in the guild more for PUG type activities if I am available (hence the large guild aspect, more people online at all hours). It would also be epic if the guild had an NPC to sell my drops and stuff.

Any recommendations?

I Can get you an invite to order of enigma. We've had 500 members multiples times. We end up kicking a bunch out when we realize they just want the guild trader. We've had Elden root, Rawl'kha, and Belkarth traders. We do currently have 261 member.. just cleaned house not to long ago.