The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone know which Addon this is?

Robbmrp
Robbmrp
✭✭✭✭✭
I really like the layout of this Addon but cannot seem to locate it on ESOUI.
McSwaggins wrote: »

NA Server - Kildair
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

What exactly do you like? The buffs on the right are Srendarr. Looks like Azurah may have been used to move the way stat bars are stacked.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a combo of:
    1. Foundry tactical Combat (FTC)
    2. Srendarr Aura buff tracker
    3. and Wykkyd's Enhanced HUD/Toolbar
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

What exactly do you like? The buffs on the right are Srendarr. Looks like Azurah may have been used to move the way stat bars are stacked.

I like the center grouping of the health bars as well as the buffs in the right corner. I'll take a look at both of those tonight as they look like they are a great combo.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, that looks like LUI extended rather that FTC, but both are fairly similar.

* Azurah was probably used to move the frames around, and both LUI and Wykkyd have enhanced text options for the health bars. Both FTC and LUI have additional "heads-up" health/stat bars that you would have to turn off to keep the somewhat minimalist look of this setup.
    Edited by Daveheart on September 10, 2015 3:51PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! That's my screenshot i sent to McSwaggins to show him the dead guy was still there haha, so i'll tell you what the addons are if you don't already know! (Sorry for such a late reply, was going to do it on the other thread yesterday but forgot, sorry!)

Health, Magicka and Stamina bars moved together like that: Wykkyd's Enh Hud
    Long buffs on the bottom right: Srendarr
    Short buffs on top of health bar, group frames, numbers on the health magicka and stamina bars: LUI Extended

Hope this helps. :)
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swannkyy wrote: »
    Hello! That's my screenshot i sent to McSwaggins to show him the dead guy was still there haha, so i'll tell you what the addons are if you don't already know! (Sorry for such a late reply, was going to do it on the other thread yesterday but forgot, sorry!)

Short buffs on top of health bar, group frames, numbers on the health magicka and stamina bars: LUI Extended

@Swannkyy, that helps a lot. Are you having problems with Srendarr at all? When I loaded that up, I seemed to be having problems with FPS dropping so I took it back off.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those buff labels are awesome. Need to add.
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Swannkyy wrote: »

@Swannkyy, that helps a lot. Are you having problems with Srendarr at all? When I loaded that up, I seemed to be having problems with FPS dropping so I took it back off.

I have had that problem, didn't know which addon was causing it, so i guess i'll just take it off too and use LUI Extended for my long buff tracking instead until Srendarr has been updated! :P