Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 DC Vet 14 looking for guild

xcherrypoppinzx
What's up, I'm Cherry. I'm looking for a solid guild that does constant runs for DSA, Vet DSA, dungeons and trials. I am a huge PvP player but am trying to get this PvE stuff completed to collect gear and have fun in harder content but cannot find a consisten group or guild that does it. If you have such a guild let me know what I need to do to apply. I also have a friend, my 2vX buddy that will be joining as well.
  • xcherrypoppinzx
    We are both DPS, wanted to throw that in as well.
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Hey what's up cherry I have just created a guild looking to do a bunch of PvE content. Since we can be apart of 5 guilds i want to see if ur interested in being a core member of the guild I created. If interested hit me up my psn is Lacangel. Your friend is welcome also
  • xcherrypoppinzx
    Lacangel wrote: »
    Hey what's up cherry I have just created a guild looking to do a bunch of PvE content. Since we can be apart of 5 guilds i want to see if ur interested in being a core member of the guild I created. If interested hit me up my psn is Lacangel. Your friend is welcome also

Sent you a friend request on PSN