The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seeking active social guild

Enebriated
Enebriated
Soul Shriven
I am a veteran MMO player seeking an active social guild. I used to raid on multiple games and have lots of MMO experience. I have gotten tired of the raiding and elitism that comes with it so I just want to join a nice friendly guild to have people to talk and quest with. I tried to look through this list, but it is quite extensive. I am currently working on a bow using Khajiit.

Please feel free to send a mail with guild info and an invite to @Enebriated. Thanks.
  • Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel
    More than Fair Crafters might be what you are looking for. we have 200+ members, and have just added guild events, but other than that its a great place to talk with other ESO gamers, and we share a TeamSpeak with the guild that we are an extension of, so you will get two guilds worth of people to talk to.

I am not online at the moment as I am on a break from lectures at my university, however if you are interested in joining us or what to ask me a few questions my @name is @Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel.
    -Administrator of More Than Fair Fighters.