The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 N|A AD

Arachnephobia
Arachnephobia
Soul Shriven
Why is it so hard to find a group of people who want to do trials??? I just can't seem to find a good group of people who want to take me on my first one lol
They complain about me not having done it before but how am i supposed to do it if no one wants to go with me?! Oh well I'll try and throw my own group together, If anyone wants to give it a shot hmu... MIC Preferred please

PSN: Arachnephobia
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
Mic: Yes
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ill try it sometime. I cant even get my own clan do regular dungeons anymore! Lol Between this guy wanting to go to a bank and that guy wanting to "run over here quick" it takes over an hour just to get the group in the same zone. And then some people don't understand that they can clear their inventory out once in a while, so they have to go through every item they have on them to delete something so they can pick something new up. We did a regular undaunted pledge the other day and took us 3 hours. 3 hours! and only 30 minutes of that was actual fighting the enemies. I just need a group that actually wants to play the game and have fun. Not mess around and get mad at each other.
    Sorry for the rant above! Lol Yes I would like to group up sometime if you are still looking.
    psn ID is DurzoBlint13 Dark elf Sorcerer- tank or DPS or both
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    if your a heal your welcome to join our guild elysium. we have a guild thread going with some of our accomplishments in pve and pvp.

guild Thread
  • Bowdowntogreatness
    I'll group with u don't mind if u haven't done it. Psn ID successaddict23
    What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger