The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AwesomeGuildStore & Master Merchant

Robbmrp
Robbmrp
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello Addon Creators!

I was wondering if anyone knew when these two Addons would be updated for Imperial City. I love using them but they are bugging out right now causing issues.

I wish @ZOS would just redesign the Guild Store searches exactly like AwesomeGuildStore! The basic search we have to use takes too long and you cannot search by name. When you list multiple items of the same thing, the game should recognize that like this Addon does and save all of your selections.

Thanks!
NA Server - Kildair
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome guild store is ridiculously good. like seriously ZOS, whoever designed your guild store search should be fired and the addon creator should take his place....
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    awesome guild store is ridiculously good. like seriously ZOS, whoever designed your guild store search should be fired and the addon creator should take his place....

Calling out people to be fired is a pretty lame thing to do. The people who designed the UI were given limited resources and an unreasonable amount of time to do their jobs. That's why there is no text chat on console. That's why the game is the way it is.

It is not the fault of the programmers, designers, and engineers at ZOS. It is the fault of the people holding the money and making all the decisions. The board of directors.

Edited by Xeven on September 9, 2015 1:59PM
  • Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭
    I believe AGS, and I know MM, are updated for IC. You should be running MM version 1.7.1. If you are still having issues with MM please leave me a note in the Master Merchant/Comments page and I'll see what I can do.

esoui.com/downloads/info928-MasterMerchant.html#comments

God Bless,

Philgo
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philgo68 wrote: »
    I believe AGS, and I know MM, are updated for IC. You should be running MM version 1.7.1. If you are still having issues with MM please leave me a note in the Master Merchant/Comments page and I'll see what I can do.

esoui.com/downloads/info928-MasterMerchant.html#comments

God Bless,

Philgo

Hello Philgo,

That was the version I was using. I will try it again tonight and see if I have problems with it. One of the Guild Store Addons was causing a UI Error when trying to use the Guild Store. It could have been AwesomeGuildStore though as that version is older than you MM.

Thank you for the information.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minion is your friend. Keep it running all day since the patch. I usually get 1-2 addons updated per day.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Minion is your friend. Keep it running all day since the patch. I usually get 1-2 addons updated per day.

Ever had any problems with it? I'm kind of weary about giving a program access to download things freely on my machine....

Also, where do you get that at? I can't seem to locate a google search that doesn't bring me back the Minions movie..... doh!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

Ever had any problems with it? I'm kind of weary about giving a program access to download things freely on my machine....

Also, where do you get that at? I can't seem to locate a google search that doesn't bring me back the Minions movie..... doh!

@Robbmrp , here's Minion link.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Thank you @Ourorboros!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you @Ourorboros!

de nada. BTW, I have left Minion running for extended periods without problems. Generally, though, I just run it before I start ESO. When it comes to security, you can't be too careful. :)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Ourorboros!

de nada. BTW, I have left Minion running for extended periods without problems. Generally, though, I just run it before I start ESO. When it comes to security, you can't be too careful. :)

Great idea. Thanks!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

FYI, while I was playing with this, I tried to uninstall Minion as one of the fixes. I was pleasantly surprised to see Minion had a new version with an awesome feature. A checkmark box to uncheck so it will NOT check for WoW..
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.