The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player Looking for Guild

Kinanizer
Kinanizer
Soul Shriven
I recently purchased this game and so far I'm really liking it. I've been only playing by myself though, and I'd like to change that by joining a guild. I'm a loyal Dominion Khajiit so a Dominion based guild is obviously preferred. I'd like a guild that has a large enough member base to have a good store, but not be dedicated to being just a trading guild. I say this because I'd like the guild I'm in to also have players willing to help those new to the game, and even have other newbs that I could quest and learn the game with. I've also noticed from browsing some guild recruitment posts that many guilds require you to not be a bigot, so I just want to say I'm not a bigot. If anyone could recommend a good guild for me I'd be very appreciative, and if you want any extra info don't be afraid to pm me.