Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about Trading and Trophies

BabeestorGor
BabeestorGor
✭✭✭✭
My quest for total market domination grows nearer. Well I made my 1st sale through a guild trader anyway :D
2 questions.
  1. Where does the money I was paid go? To the character I was playing when I listed the item I assume.
  2. Another item I listed didn't sell and is "attached" to the Mail I recieved. How do I get it back? Neither left or rightclicking it seems to do anything. The character who listed it is deleted now.

I also got a trophy. It registered on my collectibles in the journal w/o me using it. Is it safe to sell it?
I've also caught a few rare fish. Is it safe to sell them before getting the zone fishing achievement for them?
Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
EU PC.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    1) The money goes to the character you opened the "item sold" mail on. It should have appeared in his/her inventory.

2) If the item is in your mailbox, you should just be able to take it like any other attachment. On PC, I believe you do this by clicking "E" (can't login to confirm, and picking up attachments is so automatic for me now that I don't even think about what button to push, but I'm pretty sure it's "E" lol)

Yes, it's safe to delete trophies/fish once they have registered in your collectable list (even if you haven't completed the whole achievement yet). You do not need to keep them :)
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    1) The money goes to the character you opened the "item sold" mail on. It should have appeared in his/her inventory.

2) If the item is in your mailbox, you should just be able to take it like any other attachment. On PC, I believe you do this by clicking "E" (can't login to confirm, and picking up attachments is so automatic for me now that I don't even think about what button to push, but I'm pretty sure it's "E" lol)

Yes, it's safe to delete trophies/fish once they have registered in your collectable list (even if you haven't completed the whole achievement yet). You do not need to keep them :)

1. it probably did, it was only 47 gold so I probably didn't notice
    2. I'll try "E", should've remembered nearly everything in ESO is E or R
    3. good to know

ty, I shall get back to becoming the John Jacob Astor of ESO (babysteps, babysteps)

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.