Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Silver Sun Ebonheart Pact Guild

itsapuddycat
If you have ever been in a guild with hundreds of members but only 10 interact with each other I know how you feel, this is not that type of guild!

Small guild who want to build a close knit community. We focus on helping each other with all aspects of the game. If you want to join us for dungeons, raids and PvP mic is required for teamwork but if your just trading we dont mind no mic

You can mail me on PSN, ingame or here to be invited.
  • itsapuddycat
    Currently 7 members and growing!
  • Theagenes
    Theagenes
    invite me if u are doing vet dungeons and pvp
    vet 2 DK psn : papavramidis1981
    i am ingame everyday
  • beenbadder
    beenbadder
    ✭✭
    Would like to join
    psn beenbadder
  • itsapuddycat
    Both added, welcome to the guild!
  • itsapuddycat
    Guild bank is now activated
  • beenbadder
    beenbadder
    ✭✭
    Thanks
  • itsapuddycat
    12 members and counting :)
  • Kaoto
    Kaoto
    ✭✭
    Hey there, i would really like to join the guild :) Sent u a psn message. my name is Glowstickboy
  • xMrstompy
    xMrstompy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player lvl 10 but would really like to team up with you guys! PSN xMrstompy
  • itsapuddycat
    Both added, welcome to the guild! If you need anything ask in guild voice channel if im not there grab me on PSN chances are im in a group
  • beenbadder
    beenbadder
    ✭✭
    why am I no longer a member
  • Theagenes
    Theagenes
    Guys why you kicked us iam not longer in guild
  • itsapuddycat
    Someone went on a kicking spree but they are no longer with us, I will resend your invitations
  • mdaly1985
    mdaly1985
    mdaly1985 is my psn vet 2 healer well i try to be :)
  • itsapuddycat
    added :) welcome to the guild!
  • Siks
    Siks
    Would love to join a friendly guild after taking a short break from the game. I'm vet 1 DK playing pretty much everyday. PSN is Siksx.
    'Siks - Nord - EP
    Magicka Sorc - Dark Elf - AD
    PC - EU - @Siksx