Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Actively Looking

buddahburda
Vet Rank 2. Master provisioner, almost master alchemists, almost master craftsman. Very active trader and once my Mic problem is solved, would love to have people to dungeon dive with.

I'm specifically looking for guild memberships in Daggerfall Covenant, with no nonsense fees and active vampires and werewolves willing to bite members for free. Once I have been bitten and rank it up - I will share for free as well. I'm willing to help members by crafting any recipe they need to fulfill provisioning writs and help in any other way I can.

Tired of guilds that scam their members with mandatory "donations" and b.s.rules.

PSN - buddahburda
ESO - buddahman
  • TheLastNabeel
    Hi! I suggest you consider The GOD(Guardians of Daggerfall). We're not a trader guild but more of a friendly guild that's up for whatever. Our size is just over 100 members and we're willing to accept whoever wants to join.
    "Those who cannot be artists become critics instead."
  • buddahburda
    Will you send me an invite please
  • buddahburda
    Bump. Left 4 guilds. Open to new offers. I am now vet rank 2, master provisioning, master alchemist, master clothier, active trader and more than willing to help people out. Also, only a couple days away from being able to hand out Vampire Bites
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I'll send you an invite to my guild we are a small but friendly guild if you'd be interested in joining
  • buddahburda
    As long as you have a guild store that I can sell in, shoot me an invite