Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where shoud i quest at lvl 46?

antman850
antman850
Any recommended zones to quest at for lvl 46. I am daggerfall and have been doing pvp for a while. I kind of want to start coldharbor quests at lvl 48.
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Cold harbor. It'll get you all the way to vet.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have been in coldharbor since low 40-s. It gives much better experience.
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    Cold harbour Quests start around 44 and go to 50, so you should have been in Coldharbour at about level 42.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you start the CH quests too late you won't be getting as much experience, so I'd recommend doing it as early as possible to reap the benefits. As iainoflo says, around 42 you should be in there.
    Edited by Alucardo on September 7, 2015 1:03PM