Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just wondering, where exactly is Sheer Venom dropping?

spacecitypurrp
spacecitypurrp
✭✭✭
Boss location, random chest, thanks for any help.

Oh, & is it bind on pickup or bind on equip?
Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • ZheinLevin
    ZheinLevin
    ✭✭
    Bind on pickup. I do not know what drops it though.
    NA Ebonheart Pact
    Cuddles the Tyrant - VR16 Orc Dragon Knight | Little Whirlwind - VR16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Boogie Wonderland - VR6 Redguard Templar | Flabby Tabby - Noob Khajiit Nightblade
  • Bushrat
    Bushrat
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like to know where this set drops also.... any info about this ppl?
    Character: Jannex NB Stealth Hunter
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It drops in the Imperial City Prison. On normal mode it drops up to v15, if you want v16 pieces you need to do the vet version.
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Had some sheer venom droppings last night, but that was because I had Mexican for dinner.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • beamy93
    beamy93
    ✭✭✭
    It drops in the Imperial City Prison. On normal mode it drops up to v15, if you want v16 pieces you need to do the vet version.

This is correct.

Here's a link for the IC sets.
    http://esoacademy.com/imperial-city-item-sets/