Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feathered Fiends: Was I the only one?

ChibiMechaX78
ChibiMechaX78
✭✭
Was I the only one hoping that after finishing the above quest, mentioned in the title, that we would unlock a harpy as a pet?

I know they can't have that many unlocks to the game otherwise they may set themselves up for less options for purchaseable items on the store later on down the road, but still as far as vanity pets go there is only one you can unlock in-game. The one being from completing the quest "The Mystery of Razak" if you didn't already know.

That being said the other collections have a handful of things you can unlock in there without purchasing from the crown store. So in comparison Pets are lack.

It's not that I want to be handed anything for free. I know pets are a purchaseable, and if I want one, buy it.
Maybe it's just me, but it helps immerse me in the game when I get a reward that has something to do with what I've done. Like taking on the curse that gave you the Skeleton polymorph says you've done this quests. I had hoped that from certain quests that we would be rewarded certain things that show that we've done this one thing.

Like from the "Feathered Fiends" where you kinda make friends with the harpies, and then you obtain a pet harpy. There are other quests that involve animals and this topic doesn't apply to just this one quest.

TL;DR Was I the only who was hoping or had hoped that when you did certain quests you unlocked a pet related to that quest?

• Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought a netch plush and hoped for a netch pet. Now I saw in the datamining they will come to crownstore. Maybe they add a harpy pet there too. I also wanted one at that quest.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."