Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should I make another account on ps4?

kamikaze590
Hello everyone! I recently bought a ps4, and was thinking about getting eso for it. Although I already have an Xbox one and I have a vet 8 dragonknight on it. My main concern is making a new character on the ps4, is it worth it? I mean now that I know more about the game I know that if I make a sorcerer and make him aldmeri, then he will have no trouble getting vet ranks, with one of the best grinding spots being in aldmeri territory. I'm just sick of grinding on xbox one and especially trying to do a vet dungeon, it seems impossible to find the right group/guild that is committed to dungeons and actually knows what they are doing. Thanks everyone!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems to me that it would be easier to ask around and find a decent guild to play with, as opposed to starting over from scratch on PS4.

Check out the Guild forum for Xbox One here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-xbox-one-na
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with CGPsaint...There is no reason to think that you would have an easier time finding people to do vet dungeons on the PS4 than you do on the Xbox One. I'd just keep searching for a good guild :)
  • kamikaze590
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    I agree with CGPsaint...There is no reason to think that you would have an easier time finding people to do vet dungeons on the PS4 than you do on the Xbox One. I'd just keep searching for a good guild :)

Thank you! Yeah to be honest I do not want to grind to vet 8 all over again lol