Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Glyphs

acw37162
acw37162
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone on PC or PTS or just anyone who knows if the new Gyphs that give health, stamina, and magica are available/craftable before VR115/16?

or

Do you only get access to these at VR15 in IC?
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they are available earlier anyone know the values?
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prismatic glyph can be made for any levels, just change the level rune to lower level.

Values I will post when i get ingame.

I make my enchants on a VR1 character, so anyone can make em if they have full skill in enchanting
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tors wrote: »
    The prismatic glyph can be made for any levels, just change the level rune to lower level.

Values I will post when i get ingame.

I make my enchants on a VR1 character, so anyone can make em if they have full skill in enchanting

Thank You
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wont be on for 10 hours or so, what levels you interested? Ill make some screenies (and what glyphs)?
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tors wrote: »
    Wont be on for 10 hours or so, what levels you interested? Ill make some screenies (and what glyphs)?

Just curious what they would look like leveling up and if they would be a benefit. Thinking of a hybrid build to level up a stamina sorc as you still eat quite a bit of magica at low levels and wondering if you can do something like 5 hundings rage 4 Night mother for high crit build for crit suge heals with the new glyphs in the head, chest, and legs with infused as a redguard after the DLC hits PS4. Not sure the idea is viable end game but it might make leveling easier not that its hard. I just haven't seen anything but the vr16 versions. Those look sweet for a balanced a build.

I've seen the maxed out VR16 monumental pic of the forums.

I said alot to say, Whatever you can screen cap would be great,. thanks in advance.
    Edited by acw37162 on September 5, 2015 9:58PM