Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where are the new IC Daedric Costumes found?

Gilvoth
Gilvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
where are the new IC Daedric Costumes found?
so far the only thing i thought where the costumes might be located is in those telvar chests found in the secret locations that you need 60 drops from mobbs to enter into that location, but no, every time is only weapons or armor in those chests, no one has yet to find the secret daedric costumes, and neither can they be found in the vendors iether nor in the reward boxes you can purchase from the ic npc vendors for 10,000 telvars.
so where exactly do we aquire or find or purchase those costumes?

thank you in advance for answers.
  • Eddiember
    Eddiember
    Soul Shriven
    Asking the same question. I've been told by someone I seen with it that he got one out of the box that costs 600 Telvar Stones on day two of the patch (Which seems likely, since it was day 2 of the patch and I doubt anyone could save up the 10k that quickly) but I'm looking for confirmation.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you say thier found in the NPC lockboxes?
    i was told and also found for myself that those are only armor and weapons.
    not costumes.
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 5, 2015 3:49PM
  • DJ_Pandatripp
    DJ_Pandatripp
    ✭✭✭
    I received mine from the 6000 TVs Urn Greater Merchant NPC. It was merely luck that I got the polymorph the first try. A guildie bought the same one and didn't get the polymorph.
    Gyra Lothbrok Norb DK
    Siggy Haraldson Imperial Templar
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you @DJ_Pandatripp
    DJ_Pandatripp

this is what i will try, thank you for infos :)
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 5, 2015 4:52PM
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taken from the official patch notes... sounds like any of the lock boxes to me!:

New Collectibles
    We have added new Collectibles that you can permanently add to your collection:

The Necrotic Hoarvor Pet can be acquired by completing the achievement “Imperial City Challenger.” This achievement is the ultimate test of your skills in the new Veteran Dungeons found in the Imperial City.
    The Soul Shriven skin and the Stonefire Scamp Pet can rarely be obtained by defeating the elite Daedric forces and their master in the darkest depths of the Imperial Sewers.
    The Xivkyn Dreadguard, Xivkyn Tormentor, and Xivkyn Augur Polymorphs can very rarely be found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox merchants and Tel Var Greater Lockbox merchants who are found in your alliance’s base in the Imperial City Sewers.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres m problem @DJ_Pandatripp and others commenting about this subhect, no insult intended as it is obvious you are trying to help, but i have struggle here with a few things,

1) i do not see in imperiel city what you and the others are calling "Tel Var Greater Lockbox merchants"
    i do see merchants, just not them being named "Greater"

2) they are not offereing anything listed as a NON-armor lockbox, everything listed says "armor" in its title

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They come from the armor lockboxes apparently... I have heard of a couple of people getting them from there.

On EP there are two seperate vendors... one called a lockbox merchant and another thats called a greater lockbox merchant. If you're EP then they are on the far eastern part of the safe zone if memory serves, the same room as the cooking fire.... not sure for the other alliances but there must be the equivalent there somewhere.

I always have to have a dig around there... far too many different types of vendors! lol :D
    Edited by Flaminir on September 5, 2015 7:18PM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    0ZPBmmU.png

The Xivkyn Auger Polymorph I can confirm drops from Superb Imperial Rewards 6000 Tel Var Stones. Got it with the only one I bought today.
    Edited by Grampa_Smurf on September 6, 2015 9:07AM

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck hope you have better luck than I did. Spent 6k trying to find it and I didn't but the armor I got was pretty good.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A guild mate of mine got a Xivkyn polymorph from a green lockbox which is only 600 tel var stones.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer