The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for a mature AD or DC guild that isn't only 'end game'

Ciovala
Ciovala
✭✭✭
Hi everyone

I've come back recently (stopped at level 43 not too long after the game came out). Would love to find a reasonably-large guild that has people who aren't only doing IC or Craglorn. I'm sure I'll get there at some point, though. :)
Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi, i have a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote.

/Ez
    Options
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maturity. Yes, I think, our cheerful gang could be sealed by this word ;) If you have the intention to join a guild, full of filthy rogues, leveling and leveled players, with 100 members from all the factions (based on DC), please, read about us!
    Edited by SirCritical on September 9, 2015 7:50AM
    Options
  • rastadreadlion
    Shademist Clan might be what you are looking for. We have some activities that are relevant to lower level players:

Non-vet dungeon clearance worldwide
    Non-vet PvP
    Silver/Gold Pledges downscaled to v~1-6

In addition to that we have end-game under control, with the hardest dungeons on farm mode and hardcore pvp in IC

deets here
    Options
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg
    Options