Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Justice System and Thizzrini Arena

Wreuntzylla
Wreuntzylla
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Oh Zenimax, some things are just unbearable in your implementation of the justice system. Setting aside the unkillable guards, or the fact you can be killed seconds after King Fahara'jad thanks you for saving his throne.... Because earlier you attacked an imperial prisoner for saying just the wrong thing as you pass by, with a little ptsd mixed in from the battle to take the town back from the imps...

Here I am, fighting to gain my credentials to enter Thizzrini Arena, a duel required by the arena leadership, and a light attack is dodged/misses and hits another arena prospect. Suddenly I am kill on sight guards? Seriously, in modern terms, if you go to a professional baseball game and have your teeth knocked out by a fly ball, the police don't come and arrest the batter...

I think you need to overhaul the justice system a bit. Total immersion killer in so many ways.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This type of scenario is precisely why I turned on the "Don't attack innocents" option.

Haven't had a guard come after me since that day I tried to beat up a log roller.