Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many levels can I be from the party leader to still get XP in dungeons?

Flyersfan314
Flyersfan314
✭✭✭
Confusing.
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    During 1-50 you get exp if you're within 5 levels (above or below). For veteran levels I believe they changed it to where it doesn't matter, though I may be wrong.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    snip
    Edited by PBpsy on September 5, 2015 4:33AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    snip

Did you just circumcise someone?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    snip

Did you just circumcise someone?

Yes. I only spread nonsense but I try to avoid misinformation.No delete last post option :( .
    Edited by PBpsy on September 5, 2015 5:27AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    Come on. Someone must have an answer to this
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You can be no more than 5 levels above the party leader to get XP/loot from the mobs.

If you are completing the dungeon for the first time, you will get XP for turning in any associated quests regardless of your level. You will also get the achievement for completing the dungeon regardless of level.
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhhoo is that for both vet and normal? What if I am more than 5 BELOW the leader? Do I always get XP/Loot from bosses?
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    ?
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    If you're more than 5 levels BELOW the Group leader, I would suggest either many, many soul gems and repair kits or hiding
    because the dungeon will be levelled to the Group leader.
    However, as long as you get a whack or two in on the boss, between deaths that is, you'll get stuff plus XP plus the achievement.
    I also doff my hat to you for going in with a Group Leader that many levels above you! In fact, after you've done it, put up a post to say how it went because, I dare say, a lot of people would be interested.
    Alternatively, if you're playing with a mate several levels above you, YOU be the Group leader and save on the soul gems!