Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stoners of Tamriel now recruiting :)

nosillalouise
Hey guys!

Stoners of Tamriel is a very new guild that is now accepting applications for recruitment. Not very many members at the moment, but we're hoping to change that very soon!

Our hopes is that this guild becomes one of the best guilds in ESO.
We'll be doing a lot of dungeons & pvp, and questing. We would like for you to have a microphone so that you're able to be social with everyone. You don't have to use it all the time, but we'd like for you to use it sometimes.

If you're interested in joining our guild, please leave your name and a little about yourself.
  • liftedfromsmoke
    Hey looking to join your guild PSN name of the same forum name, I have a mic , im a level 12 DK but hoping to level up pretty quick because I am on a lot but I am a rookie at this game just not mmos, wont really be on this weekend but after that I should be on everyday.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna send your invite too, but then I got high dada da da dadada
    Edited by Alucardo on September 4, 2015 7:43PM
  • liftedfromsmoke
    I also made a guild myself but that's just for people to play with wont really put time in that if im in yours.
  • nosillalouise
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I was gonna send your invite too, but then I got high dada da da dadada

Haha, nice! What is your PSN name so that I can add you to the guild?
  • nosillalouise
    Hey looking to join your guild PSN name of the same forum name, I have a mic , im a level 12 DK but hoping to level up pretty quick because I am on a lot but I am a rookie at this game just not mmos, wont really be on this weekend but after that I should be on everyday.

Sent you an invite :) let me know if you got it!
  • nosillalouise
    Bump!
  • MinionMoon
    MinionMoon
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there im looking at joining a guild, what area you playing in? Im in the dominion and im looking for players in the same area to help me run quests together and help level up. Im a level 15 sorcerer right now
  • nosillalouise
    MinionMoon wrote: »
    Hey there im looking at joining a guild, what area you playing in? Im in the dominion and im looking for players in the same area to help me run quests together and help level up. Im a level 15 sorcerer right now

We're focused in AD. I'll send you an invite later :)
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite Sandy7883.
  • robert.tautiaga278_ESO
    robert.tautiaga278_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite iMorbidlyObeast. Im looking to level and craft with a character. I have a healer and a tank. Im looking to PvE mainly endgame.
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    Please invite TinoLaFlare. I get on almost everyday after work. Im working on a lvl 38 nightblade atm but I have a v16 as well. Looking for people to play with; do some dungeons and/or pvp. Wouldnt say I know everything about the game but I know a thing or 2.
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • nosillalouise
    Sorry, for the late adds.. But each of you has been added :)