Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Infinite loading screens, sometimes leading to "Not Responding"

Truewavesound
Truewavesound
✭✭✭
Every 2-3 loading screens this happens, meaning I have to reboot the entire game. I spend more time doing this than playing. It is clear from speaking to players in game and seeing posts on here that this problem is very widespread.

When are you going to sort this out? It is obviously not sustainable to continue like this...
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Also there are lots of topics about these kinda issues. Obviously last patch is not working well. There were so many bugs before the patch but now its even more. I dont know how this can happen actually. I mean for me "patch" should fix the issues that we have. But clearly we will see old bugs and the news from now on. Its just sad. Just for example:

Weapon swaps (sometimes bow becomes a sword or the opposite)
    Infinite loading screens or crashes when you are in the loading screen
    Infinite Cyrodiil queues (sometimes you can stuck in the first position after waited almost for 2 hours and your all night ruined :) )

Or many others. Im not even talking about game supporters who never supports any of the costumers. They should simply remove the "Help f12" button from in game bar. It is just useless as being Casillas's substitute for years.
    Edited by Ganj on September 4, 2015 4:21PM
    Options
  • Warszawa
    Warszawa
    ✭✭
    Also getting loading screen issues. Either takes long, when I am lucky, or it simply stays in a loop. Got to hit CTRL-ALT-DEL then kill game and restart.
    Options
  • Warszawa
    Warszawa
    ✭✭
    Are they really going to wait another 4 days before implementing a fix to this issue ?
    Options
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Ganj on September 5, 2015 12:08PM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently he's everywhere.....
    oLvye0a.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I have noticed several severe lag issues since the update, as well as having to wait 5-6 minutes just to transition between areas, though a couple of times the loading screen was so long that I decided to restart the game, and still got stuck in it because it did not actually transition me (so I had to wait again). This is rather overboard in the number of errors we're getting. They may have tried to rush too many things at once, to get us back in this issue.

Options
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the exact same issues. These performance issues are just pathetic... can barely even play the game cause of this ***.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
    Options