Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Covenant Armed Forces (DC)(pvp)(NA)(ps4)

Speed-Sloth19
Speed-Sloth19
Soul Shriven
Covenant Armed Forces is recruiting DC players with a desire to play in a more organized pvp group.

Right now I am only seeking people who are interested in officer roles to help develop the guild and our tactics. Guild meetings will be geared toward creating a standardized set of tactics for pvp engagements and standardized promotion requirements.

This guild doesn't care about your character level. We will teach you how we operate at your rank within the guild. Example, soldiers will be taught to stay with the crown and revive allies in order to keep the group at full fighting strength as well as how we set up siege in different scenarios.

Pvp effectiveness from small group engagements to multigroup battles is our goal in the CAF. This is the reason for our command structure. YOU WILL NOT BE PROMOTED BASED ON FRIENDSHIP. promotions are strictly based on your knowledge of how our guild works. Standardized operations are important to an effective fighting force and such operational knowledge is based on your rank within the guild. Currently no such operational guidelines are in place pending discussion and review by initial members.

My goal is to create the best eso fighting force on ps4. People who share this interest and have ideas they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to join right away.

If interested in becoming an officer and leaving your mark on how our new guild works message me at Speed-Sloth19 on psn. I will check this post here so if interested you can leave your contact info in a reply, but I make no guarantee with this method.

Best of luck,
Speed-Sloth19

Edited by Speed-Sloth19 on September 4, 2015 12:34AM
  • Speed-Sloth19
    Speed-Sloth19
    Soul Shriven
    UPDATE: Covenant Armed Forces is now openly recruiting!

With a more refined guild the CAF is now prepared to openly recruit members. Our mission is to forge a superior pvp force as well as provide unique economic opportunities for members.

Even if your not interested in joining remember Covenant Armed Forces, and look for our keep in Cyrodiil. We sell filled soul gems for gold! Food and drink to boost your character! And other items you thought could only be purchased with alliance points! Don't go all the way to Daggerfall for the potions you need, the CAF brings them to you!

The CAF has a solid but simple ranking system.
    1st commander-me, the guild leader.
    Field Commander-the crown for the pvp campaign as a whole(can only be one at a time)
    Commander-required rank to be field commander.
    Officer-required rank to be crown of an official guild group.
    Soldier-basic rank
    Prisoner-disciplinary rank for rule breakers(conditions depend on violation)

We also have a solid yet simple set rules complete with penalties.
    1)stay with the crown unless ordered to do otherwise.
    1/penalty)verbal correction; if the problem is recurring and/or severe, demotion to prisoner pending payment of 1000 gold fine.
    2)always make an effort to carry soul gems, and revive allies, guildmates and randoms alike.
    2/penalty)since there are times when it is wiser to just respawn enforcement is at the discretion of group leaders; like before, severe and/or recurring problem will result in prisoner status pending 1000 gold fine.
    3)keep pvp irrelevant chat to a minimum in all guild channels except general guild chat(channel 1).
    3/penalty)verbal correction. Servers and/or recurring issues will result in prisoner status pending 1000 gold fine.
    4)only sell approved items in guild store(see guild store further down)
    4/penalty)immediate prisoner status pending 5000 gold fine.

Our guild store is a restricted market. The purpose of our guild store is to provide not just members but all brave covenant warriors with the materials of war needed to crush the scheming yellows and dastardly reds.
    Items we offer in our store:
    Anything that can be bought from NPC's for alliance points including filled soul gems FOR GOLD.
    Food and potions
    High quality set items(with approval of commander)
    Highly valuable or sought after item(with approval of commander)

The purpose of our guild store restriction is so player can quickly sort through our goods and purchase what they need to continue the fight. Pvp players don't want to sort through trash, and the CAF understands that.

Soldiers in the CAF can make some extra cash by filling soul gems off enemy NPC's as they fight, and then selling them in the guild store. For potion brewers and food peddlers the economic opportunity is even greater. We bring your goods to the market that needs them most.

Our battlefield command structure is headed by only one person to reflect our belief that a single person should call the shots for the guilds military campaign. This person is the field commander. The field commander's first duty is to defend the guild's castle and keep the store open.

New field commanders are appointed by voting at the end of a campaign. Only Commanders can be elected.

It is required that CAF group leaders be officer rank or higher. Officer chat is restricted for crowns to communicate with field commanders.

MOTD is reserved for field commander's standing orders while he/she is offline.

Our disciplinary rank "prisoner" is limited to guild chat. Selling in the guild store is denied. No one will ever be immediately kicked. Prisoner rank is an opportunity to plead one's case as well as a punishment.

I would like to give you more details at this time; However, this is a pvp guild and any decent guild should have guild secrets ;)

If your interested in joining message me, speed-sloth19, ingame or on psn.

Thanks for your time and best of luck,
    Speed-sloth19
    Edited by Speed-Sloth19 on September 22, 2015 5:10AM