Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{PS4 NA} Looking for some people to play with !

Lustrixx1
Lustrixx1
Soul Shriven
21 nightblade currently and new, looking for some fun people or a guild that is cool with noobies. Sat in group finder for 7 hours last night to find no group, my PSN is Lustrixx hmu!
Edited by Lustrixx1 on September 3, 2015 10:28PM
  • pshycomonkey21
    pshycomonkey21
    Soul Shriven
    13 Sorcerer same boat here!
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best way I've found to meet new players is to hang at the group dungeon entrance. Most there are looking to group up to run the dungeon so you have time to chat while you wait for enough people to get together to run it . I'm new myself but would be happy to run with you but due to that game killer called reality I have limited play time will be at Edon hollow dungeon tues around 8am eat gt CJ3955H
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Auto correct got me that is EST not eat
  • Ransom54
    Ransom54
    Best way I've found to meet new players is to hang at the group dungeon entrance. Most there are looking to group up to run the dungeon so you have time to chat while you wait for enough people to get together to run it . I'm new myself but would be happy to run with you but due to that game killer called reality I have limited play time will be at Edon hollow dungeon tues around 8am eat gt CJ3955H

Do this. I didn't realize until nearly VR1 that it is much easier to just wait outside of a group dungeon than using the Group Finder. While I HAVE found groups using the finder tool, it's much easier to just wait in front of dungeon entrances.

Also, you can use the "Social" emote and choose "Looking for group?" so that it displays above your head at the dungeon entrances.
    PSNID:Ransom54
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Just go to Rawl K'ha , there's wall to wall people there. Sadly you'll see that same tired vets droning on and on in chat about absolutely nothing all times of the day or night. Want people that actually do something? Block 90% of them and ask the rest if they wanna run something.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)