Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

150 pieces of new material to craft one item = bug?

svartorn
svartorn
✭✭✭✭✭
Takes 15 ancestral silk to make a level V15 item... but 150 to make a V16? Is this a bug?
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended

Unfortunately
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam anyone who's made a V16 set say if it's worth it? If it's only slightly better than a V15 set then it's just bad design.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The answer doesn't change, no matter how many threads are opened for this topic. I would propose to keep the first one that discussed this alive, by adding more voices to it and upvoting that initial poster instead. That way, it has much more leeway because the topic gets past the "this is unimportant due to little response" auto-filter.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    The answer doesn't change, no matter how many threads are opened for this topic. I would propose to keep the first one that discussed this alive, by adding more voices to it and upvoting that initial poster instead. That way, it has much more leeway because the topic gets past the "this is unimportant due to little response" auto-filter.
    While I agree one thread is better than several, I don't think it makes much difference. Look at all the commotion over the no regen block stuff, and ZOS replied with, "Hurr we think it will make things better"
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    While I agree one thread is better than several, I don't think it makes much difference. Look at all the commotion over the no regen block stuff, and ZOS replied with, "Hurr we think it will make things better"
    But at least they replied. More than what you can say on this issue.
  • Kajimano_ESO
    The idea is that v16 sets whether crafted or purchased with tel var stone, will take time and effort to obtain.
    It will encourage a good market at traders to acquire the material if you don't want to farm it yourself.
    I'm not saying it was the most logical thing but its not necassarily a bad idea.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    But at least they replied. More than what you can say on this issue.

They replied on the PTS, but I think it was in German. The basic translation was, "Yes, thats right"
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO has no bugs, only "features".
    Edited by Warraxx on September 3, 2015 10:09PM
  • warwizard
    warwizard
    Soul Shriven
    Quick Question – I have just crafted a new heavy armor chest piece in the Imperial City – Armor Master – VR16 – and improved it to Epic. Problem is that the armor value is a lot less than my previously crafted Legendary VR -14 Orgnum’s Scales Set. I would have thought that armor 2 levels higher would have been far superior. Is this by design, or is there a mistake?

Warwizard-Gary
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    warwizard wrote: »
    Quick Question – I have just crafted a new heavy armor chest piece in the Imperial City – Armor Master – VR16 – and improved it to Epic. Problem is that the armor value is a lot less than my previously crafted Legendary VR -14 Orgnum’s Scales Set. I would have thought that armor 2 levels higher would have been far superior. Is this by design, or is there a mistake?

It would be easier to answer this if you post images of the two pieces so we can see the stats.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)