Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

I contacted aupport in game, and I got my claim closed 5 minutes later.

Legendzerox
Legendzerox
✭✭✭
I tried to contact customer support a couple of days ago in game, and I created a claim. I respeced and got some new weapons for dps, and after I went to town to deconstruct all the equipment I got from grinding, I forgot about the weapon and shield and accidently deconstructed them. They were Hammet and Shield of the Hist Bark. So I filed a claim to see if possibly I could get them back. 5 minutes after making the claim I got an emailed, and at the bottom of the email it told me it had been resolved and closed? You freaking serious? I got an auto email telling me its been closed and no human ever reviewef it, nor was I ever contacted. This is some crappy customer service. I will be refiling these claims till someone actually freaking gets back to me.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    Khm.

Before raging and bashing on the forum read the ticket again.
    You should reply to the ticket unless its resolved otherwise they close it.

Reason behind:an automatic filter so they can deal with persistent problems. Majority of the problems are sorted out within minutes by themselves.

I am no customer service, but my gut feeling tells me you wont get your stuff refunded. Hist bark things are very easy to replace.
    Unless you made them to legendary dwemer style. Deconstructing then sucks big time. ( I know, I did it once)

Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
    Options
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    They were purple, not legendary.
    Options
  • AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    as customer support, if i get something like : Hey I threw my tv out the window and now it won't work, give me replacement' I'd just say 'sorry, no warranty coverage on that, bye'

You did whats called 'user error' its NOT a bug in game, its NOT the devs fault, its NOT an issue with someone else 'hacking' you. It was on your end, ONLY your end, and you wasting (Yes, WASTING) their time even sending in a report on this is just sad.

If I was in their shoes and you pulled the 'Ima quit and not buy no' mo' crap, I'd happily let you go off to annoy some OTHER company.
    Options
  • Legendzerox
    Legendzerox
    ✭✭✭
    as customer support, if i get something like : Hey I threw my tv out the window and now it won't work, give me replacement' I'd just say 'sorry, no warranty coverage on that, bye'

You did whats called 'user error' its NOT a bug in game, its NOT the devs fault, its NOT an issue with someone else 'hacking' you. It was on your end, ONLY your end, and you wasting (Yes, WASTING) their time even sending in a report on this is just sad.

If I was in their shoes and you pulled the 'Ima quit and not buy no' mo' crap, I'd happily let you go off to annoy some OTHER company.

I didnt pull that crap so domt start acting an ass.

Options
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will close tickets quite often on the first reply. It has happened to most if not all of us. Once you reply to the ticket it becomes open again. Should they close it again, just keep replying until you get a valid answer of either they can replace it or they can't replace the items.
    Options